Saturday, February 27, 2010

A little Sarah Kay Love

Well Howdy Crafty Partners I hope this latest post finds y'all well. I have been off line all week as my little girl Morgan has been a little under
the weather. I hate it when my little ones get sick there is nothing worse than watching them suffer. Don't you just wish you could change places with them.......MM maybe while they're just sick.
Anyhow I have been busting to use a few of my new stamps recently purchased and I came up with this little gem. I wasn't sure why I fell instantly in love with this stamp until about 5 mins ago. You see I think it reminds me of my husband and I. We were high school sweet hearts (well college). I had a few issues with the layout of this card. Would you believe it took all day to get it right. So here it is. TFL and enjoy.


I have entered this in:





5 comments:

  1. really lovley card and gorgeous image,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what an adorable take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TPE.
    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card

    Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw adorable card and so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete